I’ve been pretty curious to know how many people actually read the blog, so this afternoon I decided to check out some of the trackers that WordPress provides. Amoung the findings:
- Since January 1, 178 different people have visited the site a total of 626 times
- Most people read the site between the hours of 12pm and 2pm. I guess this shows that everyone is using their lunch break constructively
- People in six countries have viewed the site (US, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Switzerland and Italy)
- 13 people have visited this site from Google (the best is someone Googled “Unisex Bathroom Stories” and found this site that way)
- 62% of visitors use a Mac. Very interesting
- 56 visits have lasted over an hour. That is dedication!
I would really like to get the number of visitors higher. If we can get 250 unique visitors by the end of February I will post a surpise for everyone that I know they will love. And, yes, it will include nudity. So spread the word, tell your friends, paint the town, whatever you want!
The challenge begins…….NOW